Educational Board Games
Wanna learn and have fun? Why not play a board game? Even better, play educational board game.
Is it possible to learn from the game?
The child plays from the first months of life. It is a way to understand and learn from one’s environment. We undertook a lot of mimicry games when we were children, like playing with our doll as if it were our child, playing the merchant, and so on.
We were able to integrate the rules and social codes in these games. We became aware of the existence of the other and began to think about how to interact with him. And bigger, it still works.
The game is a way to understand our environment without taking risks. We can invest a lot of money in Monopoly without endangering our personal finances.
Man has always been playing board games with his friends. It seems to be more than an activity.
While we encourage young children to play, this need seems to be quickly stifled with age: “Now is not the time to play, do your homework!” Why not say instead: “Do your homework, it’s time to play!” It is possible to motivate the child and the adolescent, to involve them, and to make them an actor of their learning by offering them a positive experience with play. The latest research shows that we learn better by finding pleasure and feeling emotions.
The “ludo pedagogy” was developed.
In recent years, this discipline has entered through the front door in schools, colleges and high schools and many initiatives exist to implement it in and out of schools.
The development of serious escape games, which are escape games with learning objectives. There are platforms that your child can use to do math in a fun way. Angry birds can be used to work on parabolic trajectory in mathematics. The aim of the site is to analyze and identify the skills implemented by classic board games because yes, board games have educational virtues. Playing with your children allows you to create a bond with them and share time with them, but in addition, they develop certain skills at home with more ease than in other activities.
Board games teach the rules of living together
#1. You have to communicate with each other at a table.
#2. You have to be aware of the game’s rules.
#3. You have to wait your turn and respect the time of the other.
#4. You have to control your emotions, learn to lose, and recognize the other’s victory.
It is necessary to implement essential skills
Follow the course of the game, be attentive to the rule, and Concentration, follow the course of the game, be attentive to the rule, and Concentration, follow the course of the game, be attentive to the rule, and Concentration, follow the course of the game, be attentive to:
- Having thought upstream and building a more or less complex strategy is decision making.
- Sometimes it takes several games to fully understand all the nuances of a game and improve, to finally win.
- Sometimes you have to play with other people to progress.
- Sometimes it is necessary to carry out several strategies at the same time and to have in mind several solutions to a problem before choosing one and mourning the others.
- Some players play quicker than others.
- Specific skills need to be made work.
Slots Games Based on Classic Board Games
We can offer you suggestions for some casino slots that have been inspired by classic board games, from the period when the digital world was not that developed. Learn how gambling changed since the very first beginnings up until now, with all those modern mobile casinos available on the market. Look at these board – inspired slots games and have fun:
- Chess – Many slots use the chess theme, with no progressive jackpot but you can win bonuses. The graphics of these games are chess-based, and you follow the chess rules just like on a real chess board.
- Monopoly – If I had to think of my favorite board game, it would definitely be Monopoly. We are sure that this is the most popular slots game based on a board game, and if you are a slots and board game lover, this would be your perfect combination. Everywhere on the screen are visible monopoly symbols, and you can also win money, but instead of winning monopoly money, on this mobile casino game you can earn real money.
- Battleship – Just another board game that has turned into slots. As the name of the game says, the slots are full of navy symbols and are really fun to play with people who enjoy playing it on the original board game. So, now you can play your favorite board games anytime and anywhere, with your friends, in an online casino, and have fun right from your sofa.